> download icam19 programme (PDF 5MB)
grants available to attend icam19
icam is pleased to make available a small number of grants to cover the full early bird fee of attending icam19. Applications are particularly invited from those attending their first icam conference and those from icam member institutions based outside Europe.
Deadline May 30th 2018
General criteria applicable to all applicants:
1. All applicants must be employed by an icam member institution.
2. The icam member institution must have paid its membership fees on a regular basis.
3. Applications are encouraged from institutions based outside Europe.
4. Preference will be given to those attending their first icam conference, including new and junior staff of regularly attending institutions.
Applicants should answer briefly the following questions:
What icam member do you work for?
Are you presenting a paper at the conference?
How do you plan to disseminate the information and knowledge gained at the conference?
Have you been to an icam conference before?
Have you had a bursary from icam before?
When did you join the icam community?
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
• A Curriculum Vitae from the candidate indicating training, work experience, publications and current work responsibilities (one page maximum)
• Complete address, telephone, fax and e-mail
• A 500-word statement of the candidate’s reasons for attending the icam conference and the benefits that they expect to derive from it.
Each grantee will be required to submit a report to icam Secretary General, Sofie De Caigny by 30th November 2018, describing their experience and contribution to icam activities.
All applications should be send to the following addresses by May 30th 2018:
President, Rebecca Bailey email@example.com and
Secretary General, Sofie De Caigny firstname.lastname@example.org