> icam charter
> code of ethics
icam is the international confederation of architectural museums and an organisation of architectural museums, centres and collections. It is dedicated to fostering links between all those interested in promoting the better understanding of architecture.
icam and its members aim to:
* Preserve the architectural record
* Raise the quality and protection of the built environment
* Foster the study of architectural history in the interest of future practice
* Stimulate the public appreciation of architecture
* Promote the exchange of information and professional expertise
icam is affiliated to the International Council of Museums (ICOM) as an international specialised body and as a member organisation. In addition, icam has special links with the International Council on Archives (ICA).